Desert Living

Desert Living
It's Hot in Saudi

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week 2 Comment #1 Babs Rasero


“The ideas in this book are familiar to me and I have experienced many iterations of living the life of possibility - the EMDT program is the latest in a long line of out of the box decisions I’ve made.”

Babs,

Thank you for sharing your sacred heart with us. I will have to look into dreamstime.com; your imagery is on point.

I think the appeal of this book is that so many of us will be able to relate to it spiritually. I’d be interested to compare all of our responses and see how many of us have had similar metaphorical epiphanies. You’ve discovered a path to seeing and living a spiritually based life and your writing let alone your thinking is out of the box.

I love your comment about seeing ourselves as contributors “I was told by a wise professor, that our gifts follow our needs; meaning, these two are inextricably linked and how we find and can offer our authentic selves in community.” Among your countless contributions is your ability to turn a phrase. I’m giving (you) an A for your beautiful blog.


Sources:

Image purchased from dreamstime.com

No comments:

Post a Comment