Desert Living

Desert Living
It's Hot in Saudi

Sunday, January 9, 2011

BP_3_iGoogleScreenShots

Home Page

FSO Tab

AR Tab

ETC Tab
Resources Tab
As is often the case in these days of wine and jet-lag, my eyes flew open an hour ago despite the fact that NO indicators were present at the time of their untimely interruption to my slumber (i.e. dawn light or frequent feral cat visitor who often stalks my kitten in the wee hours.)  
So, I got up and glanced at the clock on the stove to see the time, "What? Already?" I said to myself as I scrambled over the baggage from trip.  Two days and I've still only managed to unpack two of the three cases and have yet to manage to remove them from path to toilet, does it ever end?  Ouch! My shin is going to curse me tomorrow.  I'm stressed, it is nearly time for school and I've yet to turn in today's screen shots because I fell into a coma after yesterday's 24 plus hours of sleeplessness compounded by birthday celebration with my favorite..."home brew."  Have I extolled the virtues of living in a DRY country?  I don't mean the desert. 
I grind some beans and hobble to the  loo, the smell of Amungme Gold (coffee) slaps some sense into my crippled self. As I reach back to grab a mug I focus on the clock on the stove again.  It's 9:45PM (same day I went to bed at 7PM)...not 5:45AM next day. 
I've got to call that Doctor who performed my Lasik surgery.  So here at last...my screen shots.  I'm still struggling with two of the required apps (suspecting Saudi cyber-cops) but hey, this too shall pass.


Any suggestions for how to go back to sleep when you've pounded three cups of coffee at 10PM?

No comments:

Post a Comment